Ports of Gujarat - Map

Gujarat is the Westernmost state of India. It has the largest coastline - 1600+km - among all states in India. I was searching for a detailed map of Gujarat for some research. But I could not find an updated map with all ports, jetties and shipyards. So I sat down with my team, compiled a list of ports, jetties and shipyards in Gujarat based on open source information and marked them on this map. I am sharing this map so that anybody can use it.

Cyclone Vayu is set to hit the Western part of Gujarat around Porbandar. So keep them in your prayers and in case Vayu decides to play rough, be ready to help our countrymen. Fishermen in Saurashtra and Kutch region have been advised not to venture out. Government is doing its bit by evacuating people to safe areas, deploying NDRF and stocking relief supplies. Armed forces have deployed their units and are on standby for rescue and relief operations.

Ports of Gujarat
Hi-res map of Gujarat with current and upcoming ports, jetties and shipyards



Comments

  1. Very useful information with good graphical presentation. Surly help many people who are in business often deal with ports and shipping partners in Gujrarat.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. I am glad that you found this information useful

      Delete
  2. This is very helpful information for those who dealing Through Ports and ships.
    and also it describe that Gujarat has many Ports, jetties, and shipyards. it has big opportunity for more development.

    ReplyDelete

  3. Amazing Article :) Im extremely affected by your blog.I’m happy that you simply shared this useful info with us.I am quite sure I’ll learn many new stuff right here!
    gardening advice

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. I am glad to know that you found the information useful.

      Delete

  4. Thanks for sharing this quality information with us. I really enjoyed reading.
    gardening advice

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fantabulous post this has been. Never seen this kind of useful post. I am grateful to you and expect more number of posts like these, I have new and perfect site straipsniu rasymas. Thank you very much.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Excellent post. I was checking constantly this blog and I’m impressed! Very useful info specifically the last part I care for such info much. I was seeking this certain info for a long time. Thank you and good luck. SMM Panel.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment